Jungle Creations are a leading media house for the social age, focused solely on delivering high-quality content. What started out as a Facebook page has evolved to a multi-platform media business which creates viral video content for some of the biggest brands in the world such as McDonalds, Oreo, Disney, Bailey’s and many more.
- Multi-platform media company
- An audience of over 100 million across social media
- Generates over 5 billion video views
- 20 million unique visitors to their websites each month
- 1st most viewed media property on Facebook globally
- Raised £3m in series A funding
You’ll be joining a fast-growing commercial team to oversee branded content partnerships. Your role will encompass everything from helping to run the initial kick-starter brainstorm through to implementation and delivering the final report. They’re looking for a team player who is confident, highly organised and a clear communicator with an aptitude for project management. You should be passionate about the social industry, good at motivating the teams you work with and proactive in delivering the best possible client experience.
Solid ping-pong ability is preferred but not essential.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing, briefing and coordinating with creative, video, production and social teams to deliver high quality digital campaigns
- Being the client facing lead on multiple projects. Creating project schedules and timelines for internal teams as well as for our clients
- Proofing content throughout the editing process and activation process
- Clearly communicating our campaign Best Practices to agencies and making sure all content meets the brand guidelines of our channels
- Ensuring all teams keep to deadlines and that campaigns are delivered on time
- Tracking results, compiling regular reports and delivering in-depth, analytical PCAs
- Contributing ideas and creative solutions to briefs in brainstorms and on live campaigns
- Creating impressive case studies for our best campaigns
Experience and skills required:
- Confident and proactive approach to client servicing.
- An understanding of current and past viral trends
- Basic media maths and familiarity with media terminology
- Flexible and keen to work on a variety of projects
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written skills with an acute attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and hit the ground running
- Team-player with some managerial experience
- 1-3 years experience in the advertising/media industry
Their Aldgate office can offer a work environment unrivalled in the world of business. They’ve got a 35-person amphitheatre, in-house tree house for meetings, Ping-Pong, breakout area, kitchen-studio, foosball table, bar and a young, fun team (you’ve got to see it to believe it). There’s also yoga, 5v5 football, a netball team and a masseuse who comes in once a month.