Acquisition Marketing Manager
They are a new online marketplace for buying and selling rental property. They support sellers (individuals, developers, landlords, institutions etc) sell properties with tenants in place, to an investor audience who value income. They are looking for people who are prepared to challenge the status quo and join them on our journey to transform the real estate industry.
- 20 person VC backed start-up with Shoreditch offices
- A growing £1.4tn market, accounting for over 20% of UK housing stock and circa 20% of all residential property transactions each quarter
The acquisition marketing manager will work closely with the Product and Sales teams and will report initially into the CEO.
As a marketplace, they need to attract investment property buyers and sellers. The acquisition marketing manager will be focused on devising and implementing their acquisition strategy (including customer retention) across all channels to deliver new sell and buy customers.
- Responsible for acquisition strategy, execution and delivering results to hit or exceed forecast.
- Working with product and sales teams to plan, manage and deliver robust and complete customer experiences across all acquisition activities.
- Manage the full spectrum of the acquisition marketing mix and channels, including adwords, PPC, display, social media, SEO, email, content, print, offline and partnerships.
- Use data to drive acquisition activity and maximise results.
- Manage and liaise with suppliers to enhance, test and achieve growth with lower-cost-per-acquisition results.
- Be a guardian of the brand, ensuring that standards of design and tone of voice are maintained and developed
Required experience and attributes:
- Proven track record of delivering acquisition marketing strategies and strong digital and offline marketing experience (ideally + 3 years).
- Ideally, experience of delivering marketing for a property company and / or investors.
- Results driven, works at pace to achieve this.
- Collaborative, good at listening and interpreting business objectives and translating them into effective commercial result driven campaigns.
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities, problem solve and uses strong analytical evaluation to ensure focus.
- Team player and can-do attitude is essential, with a willingness to get stuck into any aspect of work that needs to be done to support the team and business.
- Supplier management, briefing, managing and reporting
- A desire to show initiative
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook