Business Development Executive
They’re a leading consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of their clients without impacting on their core business. They offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. Their remuneration package is very attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company’s overall achievements.
- Represent a wide international market network around the world
- Specific expertise in the optimisation of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits, R&D grants, Patent Box and HR/support
- Extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress quickly in terms of promotion
They service a wide variety of customers across all sectors of industry therefore the Business Development Executive role will involve visiting a variety of different businesses. The Business Developers main responsibility is to generate new business accounts through face-to-face sales, telephone lead generation and networking; while being supported by a telesales team. Target markets are the SME sector as well as large national accounts.
- Managing the full sales cycle including tenders/proposals
- Work closely with all their departments and business units to ensure all necessary reports and documents are completed accurately and on time
- Directly reporting into the Managing Partner while working autonomously as well as providing guidance and assistance to fellow team members
- Field based role involving regular travel. You will be working nationally with an expected split of 2 days in the office and 3 days in the field
- Business Development Executives are expected to make a minimum of 100 cold calls per week and attend 18 meetings a month
- Meetings are generated through your own lead generation and also through a dedicated London & Glasgow based telesales team
- 5 Self-generated meetings per month
- Attend 15 meetings per month
- Secure 5 new contracts per month
- Generate £450,000 per annum
Desired experience and skills
- Proven significant field sales experience
- Outstanding communication skills; have to ability to be confident, articulate and can demonstrate persuasive force
- Ability to work autonomously
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Willingness to travel UK wide
Standard hours 8.30am - 5.30pm (ﬂexibility is required)
In addition, they offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period.