Senior Business Development Manager
They’re a data company headquartered in London that provides audience profiling data and can gather in-depth insights into audience behaviours, perceptions and interests through a combination of survey and analytics data using their platform.
As they continue to innovate and expand, they’re always on the lookout for the best talent to help them re-engineer data-driven marketing for the digital age. You will be joining the business during a period of rapid growth, providing a fast paced, smart and entrepreneurial environment from which there are opportunities to build, grow and develop at an unrivalled pace!
- Become one of the UK’s fastest-growing data technology companies
- Raised £40m in series A funding
- Renew 97%+ of their client base and have doubled in size and revenue year on year
- Provide audience profiling across 42 countries to the world’s largest brands, marketing agencies and media organizations
- Global panel of more than 18 million connected consumers which they leverage to create 20000 data points to profile internet users around the world
- Their industry-leading clients including Twitter, Google, Spotify, WPP and Omnicom
They’re looking for experienced Business Development professionals with market research experience to be part of the sales team selling into the Independent agencies verticals.
You’ll join their Global Agency Team, and their goal for their clients is to make them the go-to research solution for all insight needs. The primary focus will be to identify and sell their flagship dataset to the key advertising agencies within the vertical in a dedicated territory. You’ll be joining the business during a period of rapid growth, providing a fast paced, smart and entrepreneurial environment from which there are opportunities to build, grow and develop at an unrivalled pace!
- Build a pipeline of opportunities within the EMEA territory identifying the key agencies to reach Monthly and Quarterly New business targets
- Identify and sell in opportunities to new agencies across the full range of their solutions
- Engage with key target contacts via personal network, utilising in-bound leads and proactive outbound engagement with key DM’s in the defined vertical
- Manage all aspects of client presentations and deliver tailored proposal documents
- Track all conversations and manage all sales opportunities via Salesforce and Insight Squared
- Keep business up to date with key market developments with industry product and competitor news
- Gather, feedback and support continuous development of product, team and culture.
- A proactive entrepreneurial attitude with proven sales experience working with key decision makers (ideally at least 3+ years)
- Experience selling into either the French, German, Italian or Spanish market
- Language skills: English and one of the above languages to native/ professional proficiency
- Experience of working with Advertising Agency or experience of selling similar data/platform products
- Knowledge of the market research industry and experience with data/insights/measurement
- Excellent communication and second to none relationship building skills
- Detailed understanding of sales cycle & proven closing capabilities
- Experience of working with Salesforce (+) or other similar CRM software solutions
- Collaborative approach with view to learn and share knowledge
- Available to work in UK (Required)
- Competitive salary and uncapped/unrivalled commission scheme
- Excellent benefits offering including Perkbox for all staff
- Career progression
- Amazing Central London offices
- Lots of social activities such as Friday drinks
- Office activities; previous activities have included Massages and Yoga (Namaste!)
- Collaborative team environment
- Stocked fridge, healthy snacks (inc. fresh fruit deliveries twice a week)…and not to worry for those with a sweet tooth, they have those snacks covered too!