Business Development Manager (Dublin)
They’re a global leader in reputation intelligence helping some of the biggest brands in the world, track, monitor and analyse their media footprint. They work with 85% of the FTSE 100 as well as SMEs and fast growing start up businesses to ensure they have a complete handle of their media output.
- Tech based SaaS platform
- Part of the WPP group
- Offices based in Farringdon
- Provide an all-in-one solution consisting of a number of different complex modules
- Market leading analytics with real-time monitoring
The aim of the role is to achieve monthly revenue targets through a targeted, high energy approach, primarily by phone and face to face meetings. This will involve a solid understanding of prospective clients and their requirements, the ability to talk confidently and competently about their service and an effective closing sales technique. As you’ll be their sole New Business Manager in Dublin you’ll have all of ROI as your territory.
What they’re looking for:
- Proven track record in telephone lead generation and selling in a consultative sales environment
- Sound commercial outlook and ability to respond to market trends
- An ability to ask intelligent, informed questions of the prospect to fully establish their requirements, and communicate this back to the business
- Demonstrable record of effective relationship building
- Organisational, administrative and IT skills
- Highest level of interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent communication abilities, oral, written and face-to-face
- Ability to stay calm and maintain friendly rapport under pressured conditions
- Tenaciousness in developing opportunities, and resilience to demanding client expectation
- A self starter
- Experience selling SaaS platforms is preferable but not essential
What you’ll be doing:
- Consistently achieving monthly revenue targets by calling prospective clients, offering trials and closing business.
- Maintaining an effective pipeline of relevant major prospective clients.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the service in order to provide an effective solution for prospective clients.
- Establishing prospective client requirements in the context of their communications and other objectives.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships during the sales process, maintaining regular, pertinent and helpful contact throughout the sale.
- Providing expert advice and guidance to the prospective client on related subjects such as copyright.
- Carrying out effective negotiation on pricing where required.
- Formulating a clear proposal detailing the service whilst managing the client’s expectations.
- Providing a high quality handover to Client Services.
The opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic working environment, where you’ll own the whole sales patch and have an uncapped, no threshold, commission scheme selling a best in market product. Class leading benefits package too, including - Holiday, 21 days, Pension, 1%+ employee contribution, employer match up to 5%, Permanent Health Insurance, Life assurance, 2x salary, Income protection, 67% of salary and private medical insurance, £500 company contribution towards cover.