Business Development Manager
They developed a live technology platform that delivers a bespoke app to clients within the travel industry, helping them manage thousands of holidays and trips for their customers. The app is constantly evolving to include travel documentation, maps, weather, a trip countdown, live flight alerts, itineraries and more - all available offline.
- A start-up with an in-house tech team
- Based in a trendy WeWork in Paddington
- Working with over 300 companies in the travel space, both nationally and internationally
They’re a rapidly growing start-up, based in a Paddington WeWork. They’re looking for a highly ambitious and motivated Sales Executive to expand their customer-base by converting qualified sales leads into paying customers. You’ll become a product specialist, prospecting and identifying opportunities, reaching out to potential clients and booking meetings. They’ll drive business growth by understanding the needs of prospective clients, and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Prospecting/identifying sales opportunities
- Targeting senior decision makers at key organisations in the travel space
- Generate sales opportunities through targeted outbound telephone calls
- Carry out basic level needs analysis on the phone to establish key areas of interest and obtain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding their product portfolio
- Gain knowledge of the competitive landscape and use this to overcome objections and book high quality meetings
- Keep the CRM system up to date with all details of prospects
- Introduce innovative ways of communicating with our client base
- Contribute own ideas to any part of the business. This is a small team and ideas are always welcome!
- Previous customer facing experience desired
- Strong communication and listening skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- Able to explain products and services to customers succinctly
- Be a proactive, motivated and dynamic self-starter
- The ability to think outside the box and to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes