Commercial and Property Admin - Temp to Perm
They are a new online marketplace for buying and selling rental property. They support sellers (individuals, developers, landlords, institutions etc) sell properties with tenants in place, to an investor audience who value income. They are looking for people who are prepared to challenge the status quo and join them on our journey to transform the real estate industry.
- 20 person VC backed start-up with Shoreditch offices
- A growing £1.4tn market, accounting for over 20% of UK housing stock and circa 20% of all residential property transactions each quarter
The Property & Content Administrator is part of the Sales & Property Team and will also work closely with Marketing and Product teams.
Due to the continued growth and success of their company, the business is looking for an individual to provide administrative and content management support across all aspects of property selling process, working with internal teams, suppliers and also with their customers.
This role is to coordinate and organise marketing materials, write and prepare property listings including property and location descriptions, gather information, photography and related documents, to help create attractive and accurate listings. A part of this role is completing property ownership and title checks and ensuring ongoing accuracy of listings.
This role also involves research and compiling key content such as city and regional overview guides and materials to support property investment.
- Working with clients and suppliers to coordinate and manage access for marketing materials and viewings
- Managing the collection of property and documentation from clients and communicating via phone and email
- Preparing, writing and collating property and tenancy information required for listings
- Undertaking appropriate property ownership and title checks
- Redacting documents and preparing photos in preparation for property listings
- Creating, posting and managing property listings on the website and on related property portals ensuring all listings are kept up to date and are accurate
- Carrying out full due diligence and accuracy checks on all property related documents and information
- Researching property and rental markets by geographical locations to complete property listing and location guides
- Assisting other Sales & Property Team members, Marketing and Product Teams in their day-to-day activities
- The business is growing and changing rapidly and therefore the role will also evolve and grow with it
Required experience and attributes:
- Real estate experience – ideally in the preparation of property related marketing material and fact checking
- Accuracy, attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Strong people skills, experience dealing with clients by phone and email
- High level of organisation and strong planning skills with experience of coordinating people
- Experience of researching and writing property or location related content
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaborate with the team
- Good at multitasking, prioritising and working to deadlines
- Ability to manage communications involving multiple internal and external parties
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of MS office suite
- Ability to problem solve
- A desire to show initiative
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook