Commercial Operations Manager
Jungle Creations is a leading media house for the social age, solely focused on delivering high quality content to our audience of over 80 million. What started out as a Facebook page called VT has evolved into a multi-platform media company that generates over 5 billion video views, and 20 million unique users to our sites, each month. Those numbers make us the 1st most viewed media property on Facebook, globally!
With tens of millions of followers at our fingertips, we create viral content for some of the biggest brands in the world (Greenpeace, Oreo, Disney, Bailey’s etc…) and push it out through our channels. This is such a proven formula that we now guarantee a minimum of 1 million views on every piece of content we make for clients. A reasonably impressive start, but in order to accelerate growth and ultimately become number one, we need the best people in the world to join us.
You’ll be the right hand to the Ops Director, helping to scale Jungle Commerce like crazy. We need to get great products into customers hands quickly, so we’re looking for a self-starting, commercially savvy operations manager to manage the entire process and support the operations director to execute our grand plans.
- Own the product pipeline across our brands. From ideation through to launch, you will be accountable for ensuring we launch great products across our brands on time and to budget.
- You will be orchestrating all of the bits that need to happen to get a product to market.
- Fix operational problems when they arise. These may show themselves in all sorts of ways, maybe stuff you haven’t come across before, you need to be comfortable just running with it.
- Sourcing new products and setting up new supplier relationships
- Manage suppliers ensuring SLAs are clear and adhered to so our customers have a fantastic experience when purchasing from our brands.
- Reduce cost in our operation through price negotiating and lean process implementation
- Create and implement slick process with suppliers to ensure seamless service for the customer
- 3+ years in a fast paced operational role. Ideally having a good rounded understanding of overall business with experience in a variety of business areas
- Experience managing cross functional projects and working to tight deadlines
- Experience working closely and managing third party suppliers to SLAs
- Skills: Super Organised, prioritisation, process mapping and implementation, time management, excellent communicator - In person and writing, problem solving, creative thinking
- This role reports into the Operations Director
- You will work alongside the ecommerce team spanning CS, marketing and video content
- You will work closely and manage our 3pl team