They’re a social media video marketing company, working with brands, creators and platforms to create, distribute and monetise video that’s fit for a digital world.
- Own a variety of different social media channels across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, including 60 million followers on Facebook
- Their social media content reaches around 3.4 billion a month
- They recently overtook Disney as the 2nd biggest Media and Entertainment property globally
- Offices in Covent Garden and Singapore with a studio in Hoxton
- Whilst they have a startup vibe, they’re a listed business so have lots of stability
They’re looking for a dynamic creative storyteller with exceptional written and communication skills. This role is critical in helping to steer the creative ideas and tone of voice for our new channel that publishes entertaining work and careers content aimed at Gen Z. We need someone who can conceptualise ideas and make them work for social; bringing them to life through visually engaging video content. The right candidate is someone who is excited about creating empowering and shareable online content and must be driven to build a community that’s inspired by aspirational and entertaining content they create. Strong creative and direction skills are essential.
You must be willing to get stuck in as they’re a fast growing, entrepreneurial company with a test and learn ethos. You must have strong attention to detail, an outgoing personality, and the ability to think on your feet. Candidates must be self-starters, able to handle quick turnarounds on video deliveries. You will be asked to oversee multiple projects at once; so being able to multitask and prioritise is key.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is excited to push the envelope of what digital video can do on social media platforms and in online environments.
- Is able to think on their feet and come up with solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Is committed to finding new ways to approach the conventional forms of short-form storytelling.
- Is able to collaborate with key members of the creative editorial team.
- Has a desire to embrace new experiences and to continue to learn more about your craft.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Uses social media and understands how to publish on platforms in particular Facebook and YouTube.
- Is culturally clued up and in particular is immersed in internet culture, understanding what Gen Z love to watch and engage with on social platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- 3-5 years experience working in creative digital video production.
- Deep and demonstrated knowledge of current social media technologies and platforms.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the video, audio, graphic & post-production process.
- Journalism/Marketing/equivalent degree.