Digital Marketing Executive
Jungle Creations are a leading media house for the social age, focused solely on delivering high-quality content. What started out as a Facebook page has evolved to a multi-platform media business which creates viral video content for some of the biggest brands in the world such as McDonalds, Oreo, Disney, Bailey’s and many more.
- Multi-platform media company
- An audience of over 100 million across social media
- Generates over 5 billion video views
- 20 million unique visitors to their websites each month
- 1st most viewed media property on Facebook globally
- Raised £3m in series A funding
As digital marketing executive you will be a key player in their growth strategy. You will be responsible for managing a number of different marketing channels, from affiliates and influencers to brand partnerships and also help them build out their CRM strategy including their referral program.
- Driving activity with influencers, affiliates and partnerships ensuring they are constantly seeking out new opportunities and with a consistent stream going live at any given point.
- Ensuring key partnerships are arranged for all seasonal moments throughout the year.
- Create and implement key KPIs for partnership channels along with producing performance reports
- Key contact for all partner needs, defining and executing on the long-term partner relationship
- Build out our CRM strategy for our ecommerce brands, combination of promotional solus emails and welcome journeys
- Implement and manage referral scheme across their brands to grow revenues
- Manage affiliate using affiliate platforms, affiliatly and referversion
Background and Experience
- 1+ years working in a marketing role ideally with online ecommerce brands and having worked with affiliates, influencer and/or partnerships with other brands
- Experience working to commercial targets and delivering results
- Understanding of email marketing and user journeys
- Understanding of marketing metrics such as CPA
- Strong and articulate communicator, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to negotiate commercial arrangements with influencers and affiliates
- Creative thinker who can create unique propositions to get people partnering with brands
- Implemented a referral scheme successfully
- Ideally executed email campaigns and segmenting customers
Their Aldgate office can offer a work environment unrivalled in the world of business. They’ve got a 35-person amphitheatre, Ping-Pong, breakout area, kitchen-studio, foosball table, bar and a young, fun team (you’ve got to see it to believe it). There’s also yoga, 5v5 football, a netball team and a masseuse who comes in once a month.