Graduate Sales Executive
They’re a leading consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of their clients without impacting on their core business. They offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. Their remuneration package is very attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company’s overall achievements.
- Represent a wide international market network around the world
- Specific expertise in the optimisation of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits, R&D grants, Patent Box and HR/support
- Extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress quickly in terms of promotion
The ultimate aim of this role is to generate as many quality business meetings as possible for the business development executives. These meetings are generated by cold calling new clients, introducing yourself and the products and discovering new contacts. This is a B2B role.
Main responsibilities will include
- Generating new business meetings across the UK
- Working in sectors ranging but not limited to Digital Agencies, Aerospace, Financial, Automotive, Software, Engineering and Pharmaceutical
- Creating a pipeline of new business
- Identifying new verticals
- Selling on the telephone to prospective clients; making approximately 500 calls per week
Successful candidates PROGRESS QUICKLY through the following roles
- Sales Executive
- Senior Sales Executive
- Team leader or Business Development Executive
- Typically, between 6 and 12 months depending upon achievements against targets
Desired experience and skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A natural sales ability; you must be confident and articulate, particularly on the telephone
- The ability to tailor your style and sales pitch to suit a particular opportunity
- Sales experience (desirable but not essential)
Standard hours 8.30am - 5.30pm (ﬂexibility is required)
In addition, they offer excellent benefits following a successful probationary period.